Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I AM MY OWN BEST CUSTOMER..

Well.. its true.. i love to buy things from my own boutique.. Please pay attention to the word BUY coz i don't simply take things from it.. what i want, i pay ok (of course at a discounted price ;P)

Its part of the perks of owning your own shop with clothes that majority of it are hand-picked by you.. if you were me, you would have done the same.. dont deny it..hehehe

Before this I used to worry if i have nothing nice or pretty to wear when i go out or attend any functions.. well now i don't worry anymore.. hahaha

And best of all.. my hubby can't complain coz its better i spend my money at our shop rather than others. . Most of my friends, customers or relatives often asked if the clothes i wore came from the shop so hey, its free marketing & advertising =)

Hmm... now the only thing missing is shoes & sandals... i really need to get some for my shop so i can complete my outfits without going to look elsewhere.. InsyaAllah by end this year ok.. stay tune ya!

1 comment:

SuE KasSiM said...

yes, please do...im gonna from u soon hehehehe...