Friday, March 26, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Call me old-fashioned..
but is it sooo wrong if I were to say that I still prefer my Avent Manual Breastpump???
I have been using my new Medela Swing BP since last Friday but although there are some advantages to using it such as:
- my hands are quite free (at least one of them) so I can use to type or browse the net
- not so tiring to the hands
- can multitasking while pumping
- it is just toooooo bulky & heavy to carry
- such a hassle to assemble
- i think it took the same time (or sometimes longer) to finish
- the output is not as much when using the manual (sometimes a difference of 2-4oz!)
- and it just hit me today that there are no visible power points in my office store (my manufacturing area) so I need to use the batteries (which Alhamdulillah someone in the office had some to spare)
coz i spent around rm650 (in the market it retails for rm799 but i found a great deal @ wanitamelayu.com) so i will make an effort to get use to my new Medela Swing..
with the help of both pumps.. i can fully BF my baby at least up to a year (if possible more)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
- water chalet die cantik & quite spacious (the bathroom mmg best & beso giler)
- ada pet farm where u can feed the animals (rabbit, chickens, peacock, etc)
- private beach yg bersih and cantik
- kids activity club (playground, video game, art activities, batik drawing, lego, toys, books, etc)
- family & kids pool with slide (ada jacuzzi skali)
- adults pool only (sesuaiu utk sape2 yg nak elakkan keriuhan budak2 atau nak merendek laki bini)
- nature walk & jogging track (my parents suka ni sebab tmpt die byk pokok2 and penuh dengan kehijauan)
- Avi Spa yang mmg cantik and modern tapi ni untuk yg byk duit la sbb treatment die sume rm120 ke atas
InsyaAllah pasni kiteorg ingat nak plan ke Universal Studio Singapore laks atau Bandung tapi yg pasti kena tempat yg budak2 suka..