Thursday, January 7, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!


.
Hehe.. don't get me wrong.. i know that i'm not perfect.. far from it but its kinda nice sometimes thinking that we are and no change is required..

Anyway, I hope its not too late to wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Last year was quite exciting & challenging with lots of things happening. The good and bad sort of balance each other out. We learn from our mistakes and improve on our success... InsyaAllah...

My resolution for this year? Hmm.. I'm not much into making resolutions but there are some things that I would like to improve and some things that I would like to make it come true.. such as:
  • be a better wife & mom to my hubby & sons
  • be a better daughter to my parents & in-laws
  • have a more positive outlook in life
  • to take things easily and not to stress out on the little things (if possible also the big things)
  • expand Elyzzmode into a successful biz
  • breastfeed my son as long as I can
  • take more breaks/holidays with my family either locally or internationally
  • start saving more money for the future
  • learn to be a smart shopper
  • lose weight & take better care of myself
  • live healthily by eating healthy and exercise more
  • start baking & cooking more or at least try some of the recipes thats been collected over the years
  • find the time to get together with long-time friends
  • most important of all.. be a better muslimah
Looking forward to a wonderful year ahead and to see how many of the above can be accomplished this year..
.

No comments: