Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Salam..

Alhamdulillah.. after much delaying and coming up with nonsense reasons not to write a blog.. here I am now writing one..

I'm not sure if I'm writing one because its supposed to be a trend or mostly because I REALLY need an outlet to express myself... Hmmmm... Facebook is becoming too overcrowded and my bosses also have their own FBs so now I have to be careful what I write there.. although sometimes I don't give a damn..

As a start here's 25 Random Things About Me
(i have been tagged at FB with this and I found that its kind of a stress reliever to write these down again)

  1. I am a wife, a mother and also working in Corporate Comm while trying my hand in business
  2. I am always worried that I am not a good enough mother or whether my son feel neglected by me..
  3. I am an emotional person and don't do well with stress... I tend to show my stressfulness thru angry actions and loud words.. Hmm... I really need to learn to relax more and have a positive outlook in life...
  4. I used to enjoy my job but now it has become unbearable because its taking a toll on my family and me time.. too many bosses to please and too many government bodies to ngampu and 'take care'..
  5. However, I am also thankful for the experience my job has given me... i am now able to indepently organise events whether big or small, am quite adept at coming up with marketing & promotional strategies and are able to sharpen my interpersonal skills which i can use to further my own business..
  6. I have so much respect now for housewives & work-at-home moms because they sacrificed their career and sometimes 'me' time to take care of their family... I envy them for being able to watch their children grow and maturing in front of their eyes.. to have the time to prepare meals for them.. to take them to the playground or send them to school.. ----> I dedicate this one to my SIL, Aisyah & my best friend Suriani
  7. I have my own online business now and Alhamdulillah its doing quite well... who knows after this I can quit my job and just concentrate doing this... doakan ye.. ----> I have a wonderful and hardworking agent to thank for. Thanx Nora!
  8. I am a shopping addict.. one day without buying anything (even something small or insignificant will do) is next to impossible but sometimes i do succeed but usually due to lack of time or the hubby is beside me.
  9. My favorite sitcom of all time is 'Friends'... I have all the collection from Season 1 to Season 10.. My favorite characters are Joey and Phoebe...
  10. To people who knows me this might sound unbelievable (especially to my brother and family) but i really do love and enjoy cooking and trying recipes... its just that I dont have the time and sometimes the mood.. iye laa for you to enjoy cooking you must have a good mood or the right attitude... if too tired pun mana ada mood..
  11. I am a fast talker because i talk very fast.. its in the genes... both family on my parents' side have this amazing ability..hehehe... People who met me the first time might have difficulty understanding me.. some even until now..hehe
  12. Besides my love for handbags, I love shoes.. I am still waiting for someone to invent the perfect shoes... It must beautiful and very comfortable for wearing long hours... can be worn for formal and casual.. the height can be adjusted according to your needs.. can change colour (and design) to match your outfit.. easy to take care and clean... bestnye kalu wujudnya shoes macam ni..
  13. I love the smell of my son... very best and very calming... kalu penat2 bau and cium die bole hilang penat..
  14. I love my husband very very much but sometimes he drives me crazy... at some point we are as different as night and day but not all the time... like other marriages, we do squabble and argue but i guess its good to argue and disagree as this will add spice (hopefully not fire laa) to the marriage and make it more interesting.. anyway, I won't have my hubby any other way... maybe a bit less bossy perhaps.. hehehe
  15. I tend to talk loudly and at a high pitch voice especially when i'm excited or emotional... this also runs in my family... my dad's voice could wake up the dead.. heheh... BUT i often got into trouble with my hubby because to him its disrespectful to do so... (his family soft spoken unlike mine) Kadang2 mmg tak sengaja sbb terbiasa.. tak pasal2 derhaka lak kite ni... hishkk sori ye yang!
  16. Most of my handbags are big and heavy becoz i cant seem to leave anything behind... too many things to bring along... i have a two zipped purse filled up to the max, compact powder & make-up bag, pastu lipstick and mini perfume.. then notebook for recording order and sales, handphone, pens, car keys, another bunch of keys, calculator, sometimes mini toiletries in case nak semayang kat mane2.. nasib baik anak tak boleh masuk beg!
  17. When i sleep either at home or any place, i must have a bolster pillow (bantal peluk)... its been like that since I was small... kalu takde bantal kepala takpe asalkan boleh peluk bantal... skang ada hubby pun kena gak standby satu.. iye la.. takde la nak tido berpeluk sampai ke pagi...
  18. Its been quite some time since i last purchase a new handphone... bile nak beli jer risau rosak sbb anakku ini suka main, baling, makan, gigit handphoneku... hmmm... bile la gamaknye bole tuko handphone baru...
  19. When ppl see me and my hubby, they intend to assume that I'm a natural Queen Control because my bossy and loud nature... the truth is NO... although my hubby seems like a quiet man but he's very strict and when he's angry he can be scary...
  20. My son seems to inherit my love for talking because he will be talking his baby talk from the moment he wakes up (even before opening his eyes) and when he close his eyes to sleep
  21. Since I'm now 30, I am trying to start living healthily and be more health conscious... so need to exercise more, reduce sugar intake, reduce drinks with condense milk (there goes my much needed nescafe in the mornings), drink lots of water, take supplements & vitamins, eat more steamed and grilled food, etc...
  22. I am a coffee addict... if one day without coffee, i will be cranky and will suffer from terrible headaches... weird huh? At least i have to take 2-3 cups of coffee a day... Hmmm... for health sake im trying to reduce my intake..
  23. i have yet to replace my one month of fasting that I missed due to my son being borned on the 1st of Ramadhan
  24. Its been so long since i last went for a holiday with family so this year my brother & I planned to arrange one.. even its local or nearby..
  25. Whatever it is, I am blessed with very good friends & family... although they often drive me crazy but i really can't live without them...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

honestly i almost crieddddd when u dedicate dat one part hihihiihi.. emo btull..

anyway along, i do believe u can cook and be good at it.. tp kene struggle dulu la.. i saw how my mom did it.. after balik keje, rush masak plak.. and i did try to do it as well a couple of times dulu..
you try aa plan the nite b4 nak masak ape and suh fitri siapkan.. then u balik umah dulu, ask helmy to fecth hazyq and fitri.. by the time derg sampai umah, food sume dah siap.. ajar hazyq to sit down and eat together with korg.. and bab kemas2 leave it to fitri..
i can guaranttee ull be tired and rushing.. tp its all worth it..

you can dooo ittt!!
owhh im cooking nasi beriani tomorrow.. giler kannn.. but im excited to try it

Eliza said...

thanx aisyah for the encouragement and the suggestion..

weekdays mmg susah sket sbb ofis along dekat subang so mmg along yg anto and amik hazyq.. sometimes bila along tgh rushing jer helmy tolong anto hazyq ke subang..

kadang2 sempat la masak yg simple2... kalu weekend jer ambitious sket kalu ada kat rumah la so masak la asam pedas or masak lemak cili api.. or mee rebus/mee bandung (fav helmy) tp gune perencah dr muor..heheh

FYI, selalunye kalu kiteorg makan mmg hazyq suka dok kat baby chair die makan or at least attempt to eat skali..hehhe

tapi along really hope that i got to quit my job by this year so i can spend more time with hazyq and helmy..

SuE KasSiM said...

hai eliza..yup as aiyah..malu aku wei!! as to tell u the truth..aku pun not a gd housewife..not yet i mean..yela..im gd at something else..tup2 kemas2, masak2 ni tanggungjawab besar aku skrg.. i couldnt imagine myself in this position dulu..but now i think Allah knows best!!..

yup..i too believe kau pandai masak..all women are la eliza..masak2 ni kene praktis..aku pun bukan terer sgt..cuma aku kene pekakkan telinga je dgr 'komen2' membina dr suami n anak2 aku bila makann tu tak disentuh ke apa ke pahamla maksudnye x sodaaaapppp la tu!!!! uwaaaaa!!!

my advice..dunt give up ok..try again n again...!!! btw..spaghetti kau sedap ape!!! aku suka sgt...alaak rindu la plak kkt spaghetti kau..hehe..nnti aku balik kau lak wat spaghetti utk aku ek..hihiihi