Friday, May 28, 2010

A YEAR OLDER BUT WISER?

.
I do think that I am a lot more wiser than last year..
32 is just a number.. After turning 30.. adding years after that is actually not so bad..
.
Alhamdulillah.. This past year I have achieved quite a lot..
An adorable baby boy, a bag boutique with my name on it (the feeling of seeing your name up on a store signage is simply awesome!), an online business, supportive family & friends and having the guts to finally quit my job of eight years..
.
Hmm.. Not too bad for a 32-year-old..
.
And this year I got to celebrate my birthday (although it was the next day) with my wonderful hubby.. just the two of us :)

Alhamdulillah.. I am blessed and thankful for so many things in my life..
Looking forward to another wonderful year ahead which I think will be challenging as I will be embarking into the unknown after my final days at work..
.
Thanx Nowwa for the delicious and addictive home-made oreo cheesecake! As you can see, it was demolished immediately..heheh
The pink white cake (American Chocolate) was a gift from Kak Bedah, Pandan Caterer. Very yummy!
.



No comments: